There is nothing worse than noticing that parts of your home are damp. You might have seen darker spots of paint near the windows or even mold growing along the walls. A dehumidifier, which is designed to take moisture out of the air can solve these problems.
The four best dehumidifiers on the market in 2022 are;
- IW25-4 Energy Star Wall Mounted Dehumidifier (Editor's Choice)
- Ultra-Aire In-Wall Dehumidifier
- Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier
- EcoAir DCW10 Wall Mounted Dehumidifier - Uk Only
Some dehumidifiers are extremely powerful and can get rid of up to 25 liters of moisture a day! This can be especially useful when drying clothes inside, where the water will evaporate into the air in the home.
However, with so many options on the market, how will you know which dehumidifier unit will be best for you? Luckily, we have found the 4 best wall mounted dehumidifiers to review and help you decide which will fit in at your home.
Top 4 Best Wall Mounted Dehumidifier in 2022
1. Innovative Dehumidifier Systems IW25-4 Energy Star Wall Mounted Dehumidifier
- Dimensions: w17.25 x d7.25 x h30.38 inches
- Size: 39 lbs
- Coverage: 1500 square feet
- Capacity: 29 pints per day
- Noise Level: Low
- Warranty: 5 Years on all parts and labor.
From the pioneers of in-wall dehumidifiers comes the Innovative Dehumidifier Systems IW25-4. The innovative system helps to remove excess moisture from the air, which is associated with mold growth. It features a slim design, which is important for versatile installation and is designed for everyday use in the home. It is perfect for basement, crawl spaces, bathrooms, laundry room, etc of up to 1500 square feet, making it extremely powerful. The IW25-4 drains directly into a drain hub or other plumbing source.
It is also the first in-wall dehumidifier that has an optional condensate pump, meaning it doesn't need a reservoir tank. Additional features of this dehumidifier include LED light for simplified maintenance, aluminum microchannel coils to improve strength and durability, as well as an easily accessed MERV-8 filter that can be reused. It is energy-efficient, as well as super quiet, which many may find is an important aspect. This unity keeps the humidity level in the air consistent and, of course that aids in humidity control being a huge help in indoor pollutants. Humidity set point can be adjusted from 36-90%. Proactively controls moisture improving air quality with cleaner, healthier air, protecting your investment against moisture. Its sound levels are comparable to those of a refrigerator or an air conditioner.
- After a power interruption, auto restart is enabled
- The installation process is easy
- The innovative dehumidifier systems IW25-4 comes with a 5-year full warranty
- Voted the 2020 ENERGY STAR most efficient
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with pump
- Wall mount dehumidifier
- Very easy to use
- This unit is tankless and quiet
2. Ultra-Aire In-Wall Dehumidifier
- Dimensions: w14.18 x d5.75 x h30 inches
- Size: 40 lbs
- Coverage: 400 to 1200 square feet
- Capacity: 33 pint capacity
- Noise Level: Normal
- Warranty: 4 full-year warranty
The Ultra-Aire In-Wall Dehumidifier unit helps to maintain a healthy and comfortable living space free of moisture. It is the perfect size for rooms up to 1200 square feet and can remove up to 33 pints of moisture per day.
The slim and sleek design means it won't be an eyesore in your home and will fit easily between wall studs for in-built dehumidifying. This dehumidifier system works well in commercial and residential buildings such as houses, hotels, offices, and student housing. A 10-foot drain hose is included and must be connected to a drain port, which eliminates the need for a reservoir tank. While this product is slightly noisier than the first on this list, it has a nice design with a sleek front control panel. The panel can even be painted to match in with your wall color if you'd prefer.
- Long Warranty
- Energy Efficiency Design
- Operating Temperatures
- During a power outage, auto restart is triggered.
- Quiet Operation
- Sleek Front Panel Design
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with drain hose
3. Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier
- Dimensions depth: 13.5 in.
- Size: 86 lbs
- Coverage: Single Room, Living Space
- Capacity: 33 pints
- Noise Level: Low
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty on Compressor and Sealed Components
The Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier effectively combines style with performance. This high-efficiency dehumidifier removes up to 87 pints of moisture each day from damp to extremely wet environments. After any power interruption, the system will automatically restart
The Ebac AD850E also comes with two removable, washable air filters, an internal condensate pump, low-temperature capability, two powerful fan speeds, and more. We love that this unit has a very slim build that is perfect for wall mounting, which was a huge win in our book. This unit packs a powerful punch that competes for best performer on the market in its class. This unit does not have to be wall-mounted if you wanted to put it on a table or other area in your space. It is a great design for being mounted, though.
- Good warranty 4-year full warranty
- Energy efficiency is impressive
- Wall mounted dehumidifier for bathroom, swimming pools
- Designed to work in areas between 49 and 95 degrees F.
- It is as quiet as a refrigerator
- A front cover easily slips over the front of the unit, so it blends in with your indoor environment.
- a remote moisture sensor can be added
4. EcoAir DCW10 Wall Mounted Dehumidifier - Uk Only
- Dimensions: 583 x 410 x 234
- Size: 10.5 kg
- Coverage: single-room; living floor space
- Capacity: 10 litres/day extraction water tank
- Noise Levels: Low
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer warranty
This compact, powerful wall mountable DCW10 Classic Compressor Dehumidifier is capable of extracting up to 10 Litres of moisture levels per day (30°C, RH80%). Features charcoal filter to eliminate odors, washable filter, remote control included. The design of this dehumidifier is slim and elegant compact unit is accompanied by handy fixing brackets for installation where you see fit.
Protect your home from damage caused by damp and condensation. This unit has an exciting feature which allows you to use a timer to turn on or off the unit, which can be especially handy on the day trips your family takes to the market. This unit is not going to give itself away to your neighbors; it packs a serious punch of performance while still maintaining the discrete look we aim for. There were many reviews on this unit that allowed it to be one of the higher-rated dehumidifier units on the 2020 market.
The water collected in the unit can be drained using a drain hose connected to a sump pump.
- Moisture Removal: Up to 10L/Day
- Continuous Drainage Design Hose
- Water-resistant Design
- Quiet operation
- Capable of Being Hung on Wall
- Remote Control
- Capable of Standing on Table
Will a dehumidifier stop condensation on walls?
In short, yes. Humidity and condensation can be removed from walls, even with an in-wall dehumidifier.
The benefit of a dehumidifier is exponentially helpful for most spaces; figuring out how brilliant they are is what brought us to compare these 4 for you here. It was pretty clear that a dehumidifier is going to be the best tool in my house in 2022. If you have allergies, bottom line it will help control indoor pollution such as mold, dust mites as well as any condensation and bacteria growth, which will improve the health of your family. The Best wall mounted dehumidifier: IW25-4 Energy Star Wall Mounted Dehumidifier is my favorite to dry out indoor air allowing my family to breathe easier, mostly because of the features of this dehumidifier; simplified maintenance, improved strength, and durability, as well as a air filter that can be reused.
All of us have seen air conditioners and how perfectly a device can be mounted on a wall to be used. The same applies to in-wall dehumidifiers.
Ideally, this guide helps you when you start your shopping for a dehumidifier for your space... There are plenty of solid options available; the important thing is to identify how much humidity level you need the unit to remove from the air in your space.
Once you know that, you're certainly on your way to filling your home with the best quality air possible. Just imagine all of the clean air you'll be breathing with one of these big guys. Perhaps a starting place for you might be asking yourself the question, do you think that a wall-mounted or tabletop dehumidifier is best for this space? And last, where will this unit go in order to create the best possible indoor relative humidity levels for my comfort?
You Might Also Like:
- Top 4 Best Wall Mounted Dehumidifier in 2022